Can Artificial Intelligence Restore Humanity In Marketing?
Get KSS on integrating AI to your sales strategy.
Here are highlights of Kirstel Social Selling Strategy:
– Social selling is not just selling via technology. As we have integrated CRM and other custom/public tools into our selling processes, social selling is expanding use of technology to enhance the communications process, reduce sales cycle, reduce order confusion, accelerate customer acceptance throughout the lifecycle, enhance long-term “gain” ratio thereby reduce customer churn, enhance customer experience, increasing product/solution margin, integration of selling technology into products and services and other factors.
– The Kirstel Social Selling Strategy KSS is a professional services engagement to begin the process of engaging with corporate and channel sales (if any) to enhance their ability to use social selling as part of their sales process. In addition, KSS can optionally be involved in improving sales processes, compensation plan, marketing communications and other aspects of the business.
– KSS is a multi-phase project with Go/No-go points to limit risk while expediting the process to maximize corporate performance and efficiency.
Here are the 7 Phases of KSS with Go/No-go points at each stage:
- Phase 1 – Determine – End-to-end customer assessment of sales process and cycle
- Phase 2 – Develop – Integration of social media strategy and technology into business culture
- Phase 3 – Deliver – Pilot social selling strategy and deployment of new KSS into pilot environment
- Phase 4 – Deploy – Expand social selling into key markets and segments (channel, international, etc.)
- Phase 5 – Detect – Detect, monitor and track performance and present KPIs to management
- Phase 6 – Discuss – Discuss and explore performance at the Center for Social Selling Excellence
- Phase 7 – Discover – Explore social selling integration into future selling and products.
Click on image for complete details on each KSS Phases: